ORAL HEALTH DENTURE CLINIC
Mr. Paul Fodor - Cosmetic Dental Prosthetist
Suite 1, 617 Pittwater Road DEE WHY, 2099 SYDNEY N.S.W.
Phone : (02) 9971 0002
EXCELLENCE IN COSMETIC DENTURES
DO YOU HAVE OLD DENTURES ? ARE YOU MISSING TEETH ?
The Oral Health Denture Clinic are the Experts in Dental Prosthetics.
We take great pride in designing your smile from start to finish. We construct your personal cosmetic Dental appliance with complete care and supreme precision. Your new Dental appliance, will enhance your facial aesthetics and help you maintain optimal oral health. Only the highest quality dental materials and modern techniques are used, in this Dental Clinic.
All Dental Prosthetic Appliances are handcrafted in the Oral Health Denture Clinic.
MOBILE DENTURE SERVICE - SYDNEY WIDE 24 / 7
Your Cosmetic Dental Prosthetist - Mr. Paul Fodor, has over 30 years of experience in Dentistry, with exemplary ongoing training.
Mr. Fodor has completed a number of precision Dental courses in Switzerland, America, gaining further knowledge in the field of modern dental prosthetic technology. He knows the importance of maintaining the latest advancements in precision Cosmetic Dentistry.
All our patients receive a very personalised careing service and an individual treatment plan. When you restore your facial appearance and enhance your function, you will be able to Smile with Complete Confidence.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. WHAT IS A PERSONALISED PRECISION COSMETIC DENTURE
A personalised precision cosmetic denture, is made to suit each persons individual appearance with additional measurements of your jaw and facial features. This will assure a more precise function of your teeth, in relation to your jaw in all movements. Other considerations include, the shape of your jaw line, lips, cheeks, facial muscles, eyes and your overall facial shape. The highest quality teeth are used in the construction of your dental prosthetic appliance. A precision denture will provide an excellent fit, supreme function, comfort and a more youthful appearance.
2. WHAT IS A RELINE
The requirement for relining a denture occurs, when the bone and tissues change, due to shrinkage and physiological changes.
Possible causes which may occur
* Alveolar bone loss in the upper and lower jaw
* Tooth loss
* Physiological ageing
* Post Immediate dentures
* Weight loss
3. PHYSIOLOGICAL CHANGES YOU SHOULD RECOGNISE
Your facial features, jaw and tissues, will change over the years, but your prosthetic appliance does not change. Your denture is made of very rigid and stable material and cannot therefore adapt to your physical changes. The following signs are indicators, that your prosthetic appliance should be checked, by the Oral Health Denture Clinic - Dental Prosthetist.
* Alveolar bone loss
* TMJ - Tempro Mandibular joint problems
* Oral tissue softening
* Your prosthesis has an odour or has discoloured
* Your prosthesis is loose, unstable, falling out when laughing or speaking
* Facial feature changes, sagging mouth, thinning lips, hollow cheeks
* Your nose and chin appear closer together
* Chewing certain foods is a problem, indigestion problems
* Irritated and sore tissues
* Ear or neck pain, headaches
4. HOW OFTEN SHOULD MY DENTURE BE REPLACED
If you want to maintain a healthy oral cavity and a more youthful appearance. It s recommended to have a new dental prosthetic appliance made every 6 years, due to wear and physiological changes.
5. HOW OFTEN SHOULD MY DENTURE BE RELINED
If you want to maintain a perfectly fitting dental prosthetic appliance in your mouth, it is recommended to have your denture relined, every 2 years.
6. HOW OFTEN SHOULD I SEE MY DENTAL PROSTHETIST
It is recommended to see the Oral Health Denture Clinic - Dental Prosthetist, every 12 months, for a routine examination. Your dentures will be professionally cleaned and meticulously checked. It is essential for every patient, to maintain a healthy oral cavity.
DENTAL PROSTHETIC SERVICES
Routine Oral Examination
Precision Instruments For Your Oral Health
A Natural Smile Just For You
PATIENT BENEFITS OF ORAL HEALTH PRECISION COSMETIC DENTURES
* Very Attractive : Your smile will be natural and aesthetically pleasing.
* Self Confidence : Is restored when your fitted with a beautifully handcrafted Cosmetic denture.
* Facial Support : All the bone structure in your mouth, facial muscles, cheeks, lips, will be supported, to a natural looking, more youthful appearance.
* Comfort : Your new dentures will feel comfortable in your mouth, due to the exact precision of the impressions taken.
* Balanced Function : Your new Cosmetic Dentures will function properly. When chewing your food and your lower jaw moves left, right, forward and back.
* Durability : Your new Cosmetic dentures are only the highest quality and made from the latest dental materials. They are very strong and light in weight.
ORAL HEALTH DENTURE CLINIC
Suite 1, 617 Pittwater Road DEE WHY
2099 SYDNEY N.S.W.
Phone : (02) 9971 0002
Monday – Friday 9AM – 5.30PM
Saturday 9AM – 5.30PM
Sunday - By Appointment Only